[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk for small businesses.

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 04:52:23 MST 2005

Hi,
I'm looking in to the possibility of starting to sell a small Asterisk
installation in to one or two small businesses to test the waters in
my area, north west UK.

Are others doing similar things on a small scale? I currently do not
have a lot of investment to  plough in to this business at the moment
so things would have to be done within my
current financial constraints.
I have a full time job at present which I plan to leave in 8 months
time if all goes to plan.

Now I realise people are not going to disclose their business winning
secrets but I'd welcome any friendly advise from others who have done
this or are doing it at present.

(I have linux/unix experience going back to 1992 but only about 3
months * experience,
with a server at home running 2 analogue lines and 4 extensions.)

Many thanks

Mike