[Asterisk-biz] Re: Opportunity

Seshu Kanuri asteriskvc at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 19:30:17 MST 2005

Alex!

This Asterisk forum is like a Basket of Lobsters. If one Lobster wants to climb to freedom, there are five who wants to pull it down into the basket. I dont give much credence to the morons, who does not want to see the opportunity, but take immense pleasure in wallowing in their whining.

Coming back to your question, are you sure it was me? I have never discussed any such funding opportunity as far as I remember. If this is something we can do together, let us talk about it offline.

Give me a call on my Mobile at 732-213-2422

Seshu Kanuri

Alex Pui  wrote:
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Seshu,

If you remember I have emailed you late last year, and we are discussing the possibility to have a product we developed in China and to bring that out-of-China. I saw your posting on Asterisk regarding the venture investment and I would like to send you our business proposal, but then I saw some negative commits about your will.

Can you tell me how you would respond to those negative comments before I share with you our business idea?

http://mail.yahoo.com