[Asterisk-biz] Investment opportunity for a growth company

Robert Augustyn augustynr at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 22:52:35 MST 2005

Mike,
It could be interested but have you done any financial analysis of this
business model? How will you compete with others in the same market? Why do
you think you ( we :) ) would be better position then others?
If you consider all/some of these or none at all I still would love to talk
to you.
I will be out of town for a week but I will be contacting you when I get
back.

Thanks.
robert