[Asterisk-biz] Re: Need to get * configured as an ACD

Rana Dutt rdutt at softelinc.com
Sat Feb 12 17:47:59 MST 2005

Hi Robert,

We are an authorized systems integrator for Aheeva's Contact Center Solution
which runs on Asterisk. Aheeva CCS can do all the functions you requested,
and more, and we can set it all up for you.

Your agents will wear headsets and use Aheeva's IAX soft phone to log in and
out. The IVR and ACD features you require are easily set up from a Web-based
GUI. This GUI shows live statistics of which agents are logged on, how many
are on calls, etc. It also produces reports for any time period showing how
many calls were processed, percentage of time each agent was busy, etc.
Aheeva CCS can record all calls for quality assurance for you. Also, it can
do screen pops where it displays information associated with the call to the
agent's PC.

To learn more about our company, please take a look at www.softelinc.com

To see a quick demo of Aheeva CCS, please go to
http://207.107.208.137:8467/aheevaccs/Manager/ and log in as demo, password
demo.

Please call or email me for further information.

Best regards,

Rana Dutt
Softel, Inc.
3 Jocama Blvd., Suite 100