[Asterisk-biz] Business Phones

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Thu Feb 10 15:08:23 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 14:53 -0500, Jason Brown wrote:
> Sipura 841 - What a piece of trash. NAT is awful. Buttons are sticky
> out of the box. Only a single ethernet port. The display - I have
> exceptional vision, and I had a hard time with the LCD display. My
> wife coudln't read it at all, and she wears glasses. This one headed t
> o ebay all of 40 minutes after opening the box.

Interesting, I purchased two of these phones recently and so far they
work flawlessly. I can see the display with no problems when it is 2feet
away from me on the desk (even with the plastic protection film still
on). None of the buttons have gotten stuck on me yet either.

Only having one ethernet port is an advertised "feature", I don't see
how that contributes to the phone being "trash", if you need two
ethernet ports, don't buy this phone, simple as that.

--
Mike Benoit <ipso at snappymail.ca>