[Asterisk-biz] Looking for Mobile and National Phone termination in Australia

Duane duane at e164.org
Thu Feb 10 04:23:21 MST 2005

I'm currently looking for someone to provide mobile phone calls
terminated over SIP/IAX in Australia for less then AUD18c/min inc GST
and national calls for AUD4c/min or less inc GST. Currently have a
reasonable demand for service by a number of my customers and I'm sick
of constantly referring them to other providers. Please contact me off
list with costs and minimum commitments.

--

Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right,
     but the optimist has a better time on the trip."