Fw: [Asterisk-biz] looking for responsible iax provider, aftermath - PLEASE SHARE

Andres at itranser.com Andres at itranser.com
Thu Feb 10 03:20:21 MST 2005

Andrew,

Do you mind to share the list you have with me ?

I have problems finding a good quality voIP provider where I can connect.
Until known, I used Nufone and voIPJet, but my calls are mainly to Europe
(and Spain) and althought the quality is good at first hours of the day,
the quality is very bad late on the night. I think it maybe because at
that hours there is more traffic on that providers and quality may be
affected (Note that at 17:00 hours in spain is 9:00 in USA, rush hour
there).

I am not saying that either Nufone or VoIPJET are bad providers, I just
want to test other providers to check if I obtaing further quality on any
of them.

I already have my own bill system, my customer will conect to my Asterisk
server and from there, to the final provider, so I do not ask to much to a
provider. But ot course, I want fast support and if possible DIDs on
Europe.

Thks for your help,

                                        Andres
Andres Gorostidi  -  IT Operations Manager
e-mail: Andres at EuropeSIP.com

EuropeSIP - http://www.EuropeSIP.com
Global SIP Shop - http://ww.GlobalSIPShop.com
C/Tierra de Barros, 2
28820 Coslada  Madrid (Spain)

Tel +34916733232 Fax: +34916695578
IAXTEL: +17003402658   FWD 501050

Andrew Thompson <asteriskuser at aktzero.com>
Enviado por: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
10/02/2005 00:08
Por favor, responda a
Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

Para
Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
cc

Asunto
[Asterisk-biz] looking for responsible iax provider, aftermath

Greetings,

I'd like to thank everyone that has responded to my original email. I
have received information from several companies, and will be testing
several of them.

I also would like to update a statement from my original message to
clarify it:

>My strikelist: nufone, voicepulse, iax/sixtel

The strikelist is just a list of carriers that didn't meet the needs a
resonable person would ask of them.

nufone - no local dids, horrible support, tollfree did's didn't work *

voicepulse - no local did(for me), no tollfree dids

iax/sixtel - no local did(for me), slow support

* Nufone actually took their contact number off their website for a
while, I guess hoping I wouldn't be able to contact them. They never
once responded to any of the telephone calls I made to them. I just
signed in and see that they didn't ever refund my payment and close my
account, either.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/