[Asterisk-biz] looking for responsible iax provider, aftermath

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Wed Feb 9 17:19:21 MST 2005

Hermann Wecke wrote:
> Andrew Thompson wrote:
>
>> nufone - no local dids, horrible support, tollfree did's didn't work *
>
> My tollfree number with NuFone is working flawlessly for several months
> so far. No reason to complain and every email to support was replied
> (not always fast, but never forgotten). This topic will be another
> endless troll against NuFone...

I do not wish for it to be a bashing/praising contest for NuFone.

PLEASE: No more comments in this thread about your experiences with
NuFone. Start your own thread, if you must!

I am sure there are lots of people thrilled with the service they are
receiving from them.

They fell down on the job of supporting me. I don't know why, I no
longer care why. I was pissed at the time, but that was in October of
last year and I'm over it.

The fact that they don't offer DIDs local to me _is_ one of the reasons
I will not be using them.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/