[Asterisk-biz] Any Asterisk Guru in BC, Canada

Alex Pui alex.pui at act-labs.com
Tue Feb 8 16:02:51 MST 2005

Hello,

I have some telco grade VOIP gateway from China which I think that can play
an important role to push for Asterisk business as most of the Asterisk
enthusiasts need cost effective hardware to make their life easier.

My office is in Richmond, BC. I need some guy we can work face to face to
discuss the customization of our hardware to fit Asterisk so to sell them
all over the place. It can be a partnership to promote this business or a
part time or full time employment.

Please contact me off list if you are interested in.

Alex