[Asterisk-biz] HI and new to list- Need rates for ORIG/TERM

W. Hubbartt whubb at gvii.net
Sat Feb 5 21:02:36 MST 2005

Hello Everyone:

We're a two year old CLEC that will be offering VOIP services to our
customers in the very near future (Thanks a lot FCC). We currently have a
couple thousand customers on Qwest Une-P service. Our switch is due to go
active in mid March. I will be able to originate (did's) in the Denver 656
lata.

I currently have rate centers in Grand Junction, Denver, Craig, Durango,
Rifle, Denver Sullivan, & Cortez.

I am looking for a US origination (did) provider that is reasonable and
works with VOIP startups as far as rates go. I would like to pay on a per
port basis if possible or a really low per minute rate, also I am looking
for termination at a better rate than the bells will offer wholesale.
Currently, I pay approx .007 with a half of a million minutes terminating on
Une-P. My estimates are to triple termination inside 6 months.

We will be moving our customers to the VOIP platform as soon as we have all
the key parts in place. Please reply via email with your offers. Thank You.

Sincerely,

W. Hubbartt

Grand Valley Telecommunications, Inc.