[Asterisk-biz] Application bounty $200: app_sipredirect

Race Vanderdecken asteriskbiz at codetyrant.com
Sat Feb 5 19:24:45 MST 2005

Mere child's play for a good coder who has worked with SIP and Asterisk.

Lets see some more bounty money posted to help out JT.

Lets all work together to removed the Stigma of Asterisk be "Free"
software by using Capitalism as a market force for the good of all.

PS,
	Do you want the redirection tables in mysql or RADIUS?

Race "The Tyrant" Vanderdecken

How would you look up the