[Asterisk-biz] Question to Israeli regulator

David dst_u at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 23:18:52 MST 2005

 Hello,

I can offer 1-809 numbers from Israel. I did not test it from Paltel's network, but if you contact me off-list and can have someone call on a test number I have, we can check it.

Mark, there is no real disadvantage to 1-809 numbers (used for foreign operators) comparing to 1-800 numbers (only sold by Bezeq) for calls from Mobile phones, because 1-800 numbers cost the number's owner (call recipient) the air time that the caller is not paying, and for calling cards (for example), one would have to compensate for this cost anyway.

Regards,

David