[Asterisk-biz] looking for trusted voip provider

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Thu Dec 29 20:18:05 MST 2005

You set the criteria for failover ahead of time.  It actually does not have
to go to the pstn.  You can set criteria to send the call to another sip or
iax address or pstn number.  You can also set the criteria for failover,
i.e. how long to try, what to do if congestion or busy is reached, etc.

-rob

  _____