[Asterisk-biz] Hotel Interface

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 07:53:36 MST 2005

The answer is that you can interface it with any PMS, asterisk is in
fact the right system for this job, as it allows you to upgrade your
PMS without worry about the PBX, since the PBX (asterisk) can always
be changed to match the PMS. However, you might have to get a good
programmer to do this for you.