[Asterisk-biz] SIP and IAX Trunks with QoS

Michael Young myoung at netlogic.net
Fri Dec 23 12:22:47 MST 2005

The focus of NetLogic in the past year has been providing SIP and IAX
trunks with QoS enabled. Now that we are expanding our network
nationally, we're starting to put white papers and various related info
on our web site, and most of that should be available after the 1st of
the year. In the meantime, here is one white paper that discusses (at a
high level) why you would want QoS enabled services and how NetLogic
provides it. I'd be interested in feedback from the list before we go
make this document public.

http://wholesale.netlogic.net/SIP_Trunking-Delivering_Quality_VoIP.pdf

Thanks in advance,
Michael Young