[Asterisk-biz] OT: Federal Reserve

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Dec 22 15:22:26 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 13:44 -0800, trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 08:54 -0500, Jonathan k. Creasy wrote:
> > I understand that the federal reserve is a corporation. Just not sure
> > about the "located in Puerto Rico" part.

I will have to find out what I read that said they were offshore.  What
I read made a point to say they werent in the US proper (puerto rico is
a terrirtory) because they didnt want to be here for how the debt was
collected.

However I am now finding they were incorporated in Deleware in 1914
(that year coincides with much other information.  in 1913 congress
created it more or less, they didnt start operating until Nov 1914).

Here is an intersting thing however they appear to be incorporated as
non-profit *religous* (I read elsewhere today they were for profit -
neither site is credible).  One site gives a deleware incorp number
0042817 - deleware has an online database I havent checked it yet).

A google including that number does yield every conspiracy webpage you
could think of.  Some say they incorporated in 1920, most just copy the
information from other webpages.

Some even go as far as to suggest that the united states of america was
incorporated in 1989 by bush sr as nonprofit religous as well.  I dunno
about that one - why I say none of the sites I have seen so far are
credible.

If I find the reference I had before I will let you know.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378