[Asterisk-biz] Israel to block International VoIP calls?

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Fri Dec 16 07:54:50 MST 2005

But you did respond and you insinuated he is a coward.

In case you don't know - some of us use "temporary" email addresses for
list subscriptions. If you post to a list your address gets harvested by
the spammers. When the spam volume gets too high, you resubscribe with a
new address and kill the spambait address. I have good antispam software
on my network but I don't want to increase the quarantine volume on
addresses I intend to keep. One address I have in use since 1996 gets
over 300 messages quarantined a day. I don't even bother reviewing the
quarantine anymore. The messages get deleted after 7 days. Newer
addresses I use for business purposes get fewer messages quarantined so
I am easily able to identify any valid messages that somehow got
quarantined. So you can see why I would not want to expose currently
manageable addresses to the harvesters.

Anyway, it's nice to have a regulator on the list. I am in the US but
perhaps I can vent my frustrations with the FCC on whatever target is
within reach :)

Are you offering any good cash rewards to those of us who inform on our
fellow asterisk users? A lot of us need capital.