[Asterisk-biz] Re: DIDs (I think) in various countries

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Thu Dec 15 09:51:31 MST 2005

Tony,

Since its SIP, it will be redirected to you, and the call will be directly between you and
the provider.

Also we will be adding more and more boxes, when we have did's in one area more, ie
in UK we have the most did's now and we will coloc a box there when the active did's
get to a certain number.

The structure is designed on a cluster environment.

Rehan