[Asterisk-biz] Termination on PRI Lines

Jerry Romney Jerry at uspcom.com
Fri Dec 9 13:57:00 MST 2005

Our application isn't different from yours I guess my question goes to
whether either the PRI supplier or the body that regulates DID's have
restrictions on the use or quantity of DID's. Also are there any
regulatory restrictions on terminating traffic on PRI''s.

Thanks

>>> mhoppes at gmail.com 12/9/2005 1:30:38 PM >>>
Not really.. we use it that way.