[Asterisk-biz] Fraud Alert: CGC Technologies (HK) Limited & Digiumchina.com

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Tue Dec 6 19:08:51 MST 2005

In many ways you only have yourself to blame.

You should never have accepted the order for goods and services without
either some upfront payment or escrow type services. Even an
International Letter Of Credit would have gone some way to helping you
avoid this hole.

Have you tried reclaiming the property from the end user? Technically
its still yours (your invoice did say that right?) until its paid for.

--

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ