[Asterisk-biz] wholesale to US

Ted Gibson tgibson at TGItelecom.com
Mon Dec 5 20:28:58 MST 2005

Bret,

We have 51000 NOA/NXX for .0055 and a USA unrestricted for .009
With no long term or minimum commitments.
We except prepay or escrow.

Ted Gibson
TGI Telecom
(c) 925.366.9155
(f) 815 425 0941
e: tgibson at tgitelecom.com
im: tgibson at tgitelecom.com

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of trixter aka
Bret McDanel
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 5:39 PM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-biz] wholesale to US

I need wholesle pricing and terms (ie minimum commitments, etc) for
calls to US destinations along with any SLA information.

This is for a call center that will be placing calls (they originate you
terminate).  Initially most calls will likely be California destinations
and rate plans can be written for only california or for the entire US.
If california only please include rates to other US destinations.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378