[Asterisk-biz] TxLink VC portal

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Mon Dec 5 19:40:53 MST 2005

TxLink is proud to annouce that we have completed additional features on
our VC [Voip Control] online customer ordering portal:

1. We now carry DIDs in stock from all over the US so you don't have to
wait to get them.  We still support ordering DIDs from rate centers as
well, and your order is tracked in VC so you don't have to wonder where
your DIDs are.  All our DIDs come from either our own CLEC build or a
direct connection to Level3.

2. You can re-route your DIDs at any time using the VC portal.  You can
also add in additional SIP termination source IP addresses using VC at
any time.  No longer do you have to go through the painful process of
opening a trouble ticket to make simple changes to your account.

3. TxLink was acquired by Commpartners earlier this year.  Through this
acquisition we can now offer a 24/7/365 network operations center and a
much bigger staff of engineers then we had before.

4. Number portability for both Toll-free and regular DIDs is tracked
through VC.  You can see your port date before it happens and VC creates
all the paperwork for you, too!

TxLink is committed to improving the VC portal and making IP voice even
easier for our customers to manage.  We are currently working with
Level3 and Intrado to add a fully compliant E911 product.

Our rates for services are $1.00 per DID per month, with $0.01 per
minute per channel for usage, with no limit on the amount of channels
you can use.  Termination is $0.019 per minute on a blend, and we also
offer tiered termination rate decks from 0 to 10 million minutes on a
lata/tier basis.  Using the 0 to 2 million minute rate deck, a typical
calling pattern will average out to about $0.0095 per minute.  Toll-free
is $0.020 per minute on a blend, or about $0.015 on average using the 0
to 2 million minute tiered deck.  We do have a $100 monthly minimum
billing requirement.

Sales assistance can be found via email at sales at txlink.net, or via
phone at 1-866-895-4650 x 1121.

yours,