[Asterisk-biz] text till answer

gmail lists vstath at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 00:32:56 MST 2005

You can simply use this trick to do your job reliably and without need
for real mpg123:

file: mpg123 (just the same name but it will be a shell script)

--------

#!/bin/sh
while [ 1 ]; do cat /var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3/please-wait.raw || exit; done

--------

and use a program to save the MOH file in RAW mode (I use audacity for windows).

Each time your caller is on MOH he will hear the file from start.

I think this (from the top of my head and without testing) will do the
trick for you.