[Asterisk-biz] text till answer

Trevor G. Hammonds trevor at skyhost.net
Mon Aug 29 23:19:05 MST 2005

My suggestion is to background a short "please wait..." file, then dump them
into the Dial command with the m option.  Use a specifically-created MOH
class with a "please continue to hold..." message mixed into the music every
X seconds.  This way, they always hear the message before entering the hold
queue, and as long as the call is ringing, they continue to hear MOH
interspersed with your message.

		Sincerely,
		Trevor Hammonds