[Asterisk-biz] ATAs

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Sat Aug 27 14:00:05 MST 2005

Guys.

This is not entirely asterisk related but voip related.

I have this scenario and I just cant fingure out which parts to use.

There are 2 buildings that already have their internet connections. Each has
a panasonic pbx. They have the need to connect 3 building 2 phones via voip
to extension ports on the pbx at building 1.

I was thinking that maybe you can use 3 Sipura's 3000 (FXO ports) connected
to the extension ports of the panasonic at building 1 but I just cant figure
out what to use on building 2 to connect 3 phones (FXS) so that they log
into the ATAs at building 1.

I would use an asterisk server and be done with it but seems that's not a
viable solution in this case due to $$$.

Any ideas?