[Asterisk-biz] Working with a no name provider

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Thu Aug 25 18:08:31 MST 2005

I think that we sometimes see people who are on this list with their gmail
or other personal accounts, but then do business under their domain.

I post from my personal account, but I do business on my business domain,
edgreenberg.com.  (No voip there, at all, don't bother to look.)

So when somebody posts something that garners a response, the responder
hits reply and you get his gmail account.

Not a big deal unless they can't show you a suitable infrastructure during
the due diligence process.

I tend to forgive it.

Best,
</edg>

--On Thursday, August 25, 2005 9:20 AM -0400 Dovid B <Asterisk at Dovid.net>