[Asterisk-biz] Working with a no name provider

Shariq Sajjad shariqsajjad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 07:05:04 MST 2005

I believe if any company can provide reliable and committed services
we do business with them and not to discourage/ discriminate them
based on their geographic location and staffing/operations structure.
As a matter of fact if you spare some time and do some research you
will find out most of technology related business like Cisco Systems,
Dell, Gateway, Microsoft, HP and others have started their operations
either from basement or garage. It doesn't matter how and where you
have business setup the only thing matter is commitment and reliable
services.

Thanks,
Shariq S Sajjad.