[Asterisk-biz] Large volume calling to Aus Mobiles

Jeremy Bogan jeremy at segpub.com.au
Wed Aug 24 00:30:03 MST 2005

We have a need for substantially high outbound calling for a project
we're working on. It requires a total of around 200,000 phone calls
to Australian mobiles that will play a message based on user
interaction from a website.

The backend side of things aren't a problem, it's the termination.
We'd ideally be looking at being able to sustain large call volumes
with each call only lasting around 10-15 seconds before hanging up.
Is anyone able to offer extremely large outbound calling to Australia
mobiles, if so an idea of rates and associated costs involved would
be appreciated. Ideally we'd use G729 and SIP or IAX to terminate the
calls. Please contact me off list with pricing/info.

Thanks.

--
jeremy bogan    [ jeremy at segpub.com.au ]
segment publishing - design.develop.host