[Asterisk-biz] Looking for Solution ..

David Webster traveler at loxinfo.co.th
Tue Aug 23 01:16:48 MST 2005

 .. which probably involves more than one provider of services.

Within 3 months I plan on activating a website that requires telephony
solutions.  So my requirements are not "right-now" immediate.

I am interested in budgeting for and getting referrals for reliable
providers and contractors.

I believe I will need the following:

1 - An asterisk box on a dedicated server.
2 - 800 number termination  (2  at first) from a provider who can
expand to additional numbers on reasonably short notice
3 - USA termination to landlines

Speed of connection and voice quality are very important.

I do not need voicemail capability.

The asterix arrangement needs to connect to designated landlines
depending on the forwarding extension dialed.

A billing module needs to extract billing information and assign it to
the connected number. The billing module must be eventually capable of
generating monthly reports .. either within the module or by a separate
script.

I need to know the approximate costs for the above, to include +/- 20%
.. one-time charges  .. monthly fixed charges plus estimated per-minute
rates.

I will try to answer any general questions online. Interested parties
should feel free to contact me offline.

David Webster
traveler at loxinfo.co.th