[Asterisk-biz] Who can port a 262-565-XXXX number?

Andy Hamilton ciscophonefreak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 20:58:44 MST 2005

All:

Looking for a reliable (read: don't want my number to become lost like
Hatton's) provider who can port a 262-565 number for origination from
Cingular in Milwaukee, WI that allows connections through SIP and/or
IAX2 . Ideal would be <$0.02 per minute for origination, very likely
to be <<300 minutes a month. Voicemail would be nice, but is
definitely not a requirement.

The plan is that the number would stay VOIP for about a year while I'm
in Germany, and then I'd port it back to Cingular upon my return so
that I may resume using my cell phone at that time. If you can also
provide SIP and IAX2 termination to US for <$0.013 per minute, for
probably <<300 minutes per month, that would be grand, as well;
otherwise, I'll use VoipJet.

If you fall within or near the above parameters, I would kindly
request that you reply off list to let me know.

-Andy Hamilton