[Asterisk-biz] Fwd: Where did my DID's go??

C. Hatton Humphrey chumphrey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 20:16:21 MST 2005

> The way that the LNP should work is that the company that used to own the
> DIDs (an ilec or a clec) would have set up some sort of a queue that the new
> owner (another ilec or clec) would be able to trigger and register the DIDs
> to their switch on the PSTN.

Should I also mention at this point in time that both carriers are using Level3?

Wait... that may be part of the issue.  If Packet8 issued a request to
Level3 to release the DID route and the new company issued a request
to Level3 to route the DID to them... maybe those requests got mixed
up in the interchange???

Not sure, I've burned enough brain cells on this problem.

Hatton