[Asterisk-biz] 1-800 iax Provider with pstn failover

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Fri Aug 19 10:43:15 MST 2005

One problem I see with some IAX providers is that they specify a
different host for termination and origination. I would think that the
best setup for most customers is one IAX trunk. Correct me if I'm
ignorant on the subject but IIRC a single trunk to a reliable provider
will make the best use of the bandwidth available.