[Asterisk-biz] Tier1 DID numbers

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Wed Aug 17 12:50:37 MST 2005

Dear Alan,

When we created didx we had the problem that u are facing.

Wanted best quality in the cheapest price, and lowest qty.

That is what was the idea behind didx to be able to do that, now we have 500+
service providers, who are offering did's from major carriers doing this.

We have level3 and xo (conveted from pri) on sip and iax2 available

We are also offering number portation over to us via level3

You can have that many channels but u will need to buy the per min rate did's for
this.

Have a look on how it works.

Rehan