[Asterisk-biz] Telephonyware now selling Grandstream, and quantity pricing

Sean Milheim (iDREUS Corporation) sean at idreus.com
Wed Aug 17 08:10:38 MST 2005

Seriously cut down on the caffeine.

------------------------
Regards,

Sean Milheim
iDREUS Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Jimmy Smith
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 10:59 AM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-biz] Telephonyware now selling Grandstream,and
quantity pricing

im not talking about the fact that they do or not have valuable items...

im talking about how they announce it...

Why not just say.. we offer this and that
instead of i got a new bumper sticker...

The gransream part is ok.. but the qty table is filling in crap..

again mho

no offense kevin we all like you.. nothing personal . just.. wondering when
all will start this habbit

JS