[Asterisk-biz] Telephonyware now selling Grandstream, and quantity pricing

Jimmy Smith jimmy.voippro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 07:58:39 MST 2005

im not talking about the fact that they do or not have valuable items...

im talking about how they announce it...

Why not just say.. we offer this and that
instead of i got a new bumper sticker...

The gransream part is ok.. but the qty table is filling in crap..

again mho

no offense kevin we all like you.. nothing personal . just.. wondering
when all will start this habbit

JS