[Asterisk-biz] Telephonyware now selling Grandstream, and quantity pricing

Jimmy Smith jimmy.voippro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 07:09:53 MST 2005

STOP THE SPAM AND PUBLICITY
make an asterisk-pub for that

darn this is getting ridiculus..

"i added a word on my website kindof shit"

"Look to the right hand margin of a product page
to see a quantity pricing table"

** com on

"Our cart will also automatically
calculate the new cost of a quantity order"

*** Wow welcome in 2005 my friend..

Dont give me the if your not happy crap..

this is a business asterisk forum . not a mareketing advertising users shit.

So unless your prepared to get discredited .. well.. you know what to do..