[Asterisk-biz] Telephonyware now selling Grandstream, and quantity pricing

Kevin Sexton sexton at telephonyware.com
Wed Aug 17 06:40:13 MST 2005

Hi All,

Telephonyware would like to announce it now sells the entire range of
Grandstream ATAs and phones at great prices.  The products can be viewed
at the following URL:

http://www.telephonyware.com/telephonyware/Brands/Grandstream

We also now have quantity pricing on our most common products available
directly on our website.  Look to the right hand margin of a product page
to see a quantity pricing table.  Our cart will also automatically
calculate the new cost of a quantity order.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

--Kevin

--
Telephonyware - Intelligent Telephony Solutions
1-866-864-2304 | 1-408-331-1971 | Ext 6091