[Asterisk-biz] IPManager is now template based

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Mon Aug 15 09:32:36 MST 2005

Herman Webley wrote:
> smbPBX is right on point. Just because its a free download now, doesn't
> mean the the final version will also be free. In fact perhaps one won't
> even be able to use the older betas. Asking for clarifation seems
> reasonably fair. I too would want to know what I am getting in return
> before giving my time (testing the software) for free.

LOL, I give up!

:)

I take it Microsoft is paying you well to test that software you *paid* for
(especially seeing as they won't actually make any changes you request).

:)

Come on Thorben, you better tell them about the licence before they scare
every last person away from trying to write code!

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell