[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Conusultant

Tom Rymes trymes at rymesheating.com
Wed Aug 10 16:12:45 MST 2005

[snip]

Paul,

Your point is valid, but you may want to adjust your attitude somewhat,
because although your prospective clients are not likely to be members
of this list, they might very well google you, and if a post like the
ones you have been making pops up from the list archives, they are
likely to think twice about hiring someone who calls potential clients,
however misguided, "losers".

Nobody wants to hire a techie who comes off as condescending and
insulting. (Even if he's right!)

Tom