[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Conusultant

Chad Osmond osmond at holburn.com
Wed Aug 10 06:35:47 MST 2005

As far as I can tell this is a simple IAX to IAX calling authentication
issue, I don't expect that it would take more the 1/2 hour of real time,
considering that I'm non-American when this is converted into local
currency it's not too bad of a deal for me either.

If this starts to get more complicated then it is something that is
going to go up, but from what the OP posted he has it configured and
just needs some authentication help.

Chad