[Asterisk-biz] RE: FCC new decision

jltaylor jltaylor at metrotel.net
Tue Aug 9 11:07:54 MST 2005

This just moves everyone who is not a "carrier" under the ACT to
"commercially negotiated agreements".
Some LECs may not offer the reselling of DSL to non-carrier type ISPs.
This means you will need to be a CLEC or find a friendly one.+

All ISP's that are buying under tariffs have a year to make "other"
arrangements.

And, YES we WILL sell ADSL, SDSL, T1s and DS3s for resale by non-carriers.
Nationwide footprint, we'll privision and bill YOU or your customer.

James Taylor
MetroTel
3505 Summerhill Road
Suite 11