[Asterisk-biz] VOIP and Hosted PBX Market Growth numbers?

Tom Hayden thayden at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 18:56:38 MST 2005

Guys,
I've been looking for similar numbers for a while - for both my
personal consumption and academic use. I've talked to professors about
this, and unless you're willing to pay big bucks, such information
doesn't really exist.  However, the FCC publishes lots of numbers and
occasionally you may be able to find stuff through them.  Also, check
out www.itfacts.biz, sometimes they have useful numbers as well.

--
Tom Hayden
Astoria Telecom, LLC

On 8/7/05, Zachary Whitley <mail at zacharywhitley.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-08-07 at 15:40 -0500, bclem at im-online.net wrote:
> > Does anybody have any links to the projected growth for the VOIP and Hosted PBX
> > markets?
> >
> > I'm trying to put together a market study.
> >

> I would be interested in seeing any such information as well. I am a
> graduate student at Pennsylvania State University studying statistics
> and will be required to do a couple of statistical analysis projects.
> These will be reviewed by at least two professors in the stat
> department. If anyone has any data that needs a statistical analysis
> please contact me.
>
> My university email address is zcw100 at psu.edu if you would like to
> verify that I am indeed a University student.

Tom