[Asterisk-biz] VOIP and Hosted PBX Market Growth numbers?

Zachary Whitley mail at zacharywhitley.com
Sun Aug 7 13:53:25 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-08-07 at 15:40 -0500, bclem at im-online.net wrote:
> Does anybody have any links to the projected growth for the VOIP and Hosted PBX
> markets?
>
> I'm trying to put together a market study.

I would be interested in seeing any such information as well. I am a
graduate student at Pennsylvania State University studying statistics
and will be required to do a couple of statistical analysis projects.
These will be reviewed by at least two professors in the stat
department. If anyone has any data that needs a statistical analysis
please contact me.

My university email address is zcw100 at psu.edu if you would like to
verify that I am indeed a University student.