Fw: Fw: [Asterisk-biz] AsterBill

Pierre-Luc Quimper pierreluc.quimper at cybexdev.com
Sat Aug 6 15:55:04 MST 2005

Hi ,

We are aware of the situation regarding hosted solution. We are currently
working on a non-hosted solution.

For the hosted solution, we are ready to start looking for an agreement that
if our company is having financial problems or in the event that the company
close, we will try to sell the product to another company who can deliver
our product or we will release the source code to our existing customers at
some conditions.

We appreciate your suggestions and comments, it's that way our product will
keep growing to fit everyone needs.

Best Regards,
Pierre-Luc Quimper
Business General Manager