[Asterisk-biz] DID in Hong Kong and Shenzen (China) needed

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Fri Aug 5 09:44:02 MST 2005

WOW,

I want to look how you proposed :)

Anyways, answer is below, hope u get the joke.

> We are looking for a DID in Hong Kong and Shenzen (China)
>
> 1. if you have DIDs please reply, if you want just talk to somebody,
> talk to another person.
>
> 2. We are looking for ONE DID yet. If you want to sell in bulk blind,
> it is not to us. After we are satisfied, we will add more DIDs.

> 3. We also want to terminate to this places, we use LCR (least cost
> routing), if your price is higher than Voicejet your termination will
> hardly used.

 We do not offer termiantion on virtual phone line.com
but if you want termination you can check out the rates on phoneopia.com

> 4. We want to pay via PayPal. We do not wire transfer, .... it is
> PayPal. If you do not like it, don't waist our time.

If you just want 1, you can get it from virtualphoneline.com we accept paypal.com but you have to have rating 5 with paypal, and we accept only 100$ at least on virtualphoneline.com

> 5. We are in Asia, a routing via USA is due to the light speed Asia -
> USA - Asia not good quality (delay)

The routing is not directly from china to you, but it will be via the united states,

> (maybe I should explain my words above. I am looking for that already
> a year. I get a lot of replies, but either xxx DIDs at once without
> any way to see if I will get the quality what I need, or I get 10
> emails talking about all others, but not DIDs)

I hope i qualified your questions.

> bye
>
> Ronald Wiplinger
>
> --
> Ronald Wiplinger  (CEO of ELMIT)
> http://www.elmit.com    +886 (0) 939--77-55-16  or FWD 511208
> - I'm a SpamCon Foundation Member, #694, Verify it at
> http://www.spamcon.org
>
> PS: Spam prevention!
> Our system is protected with a spam prevention program.
> If you send us an e-mail, our system will send you a confirmation
> message back. Just reply to this confirmation message please. After
> receiving this confirmation message, our system will send the hold
> message (one) and all future messages (after the received confirmation
> message) to me without asking you again.

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
any  number in the world instantly.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.