[Asterisk-biz] DID in Hong Kong and Shenzen (China) needed

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Fri Aug 5 05:24:04 MST 2005

We are looking for a DID in Hong Kong and Shenzen (China)

1. if you have DIDs please reply, if you want just talk to somebody,
talk to another person.

2. We are looking for ONE DID yet. If you want to sell in bulk blind, it
is not to us. After we are satisfied, we will add more DIDs.

3. We also want to terminate to this places, we use LCR (least cost
routing), if your price is higher than Voicejet your termination will
hardly used.

4. We want to pay via PayPal. We do not wire transfer, .... it is
PayPal. If you do not like it, don't waist our time.

5. We are in Asia, a routing via USA is due to the light speed Asia -
USA - Asia not good quality (delay)

(maybe I should explain my words above. I am looking for that already a
year. I get a lot of replies, but either xxx DIDs at once without any
way to see if I will get the quality what I need, or I get 10 emails
talking about all others, but not DIDs)

bye

Ronald Wiplinger

--
Ronald Wiplinger  (CEO of ELMIT)
http://www.elmit.com    +886 (0) 939--77-55-16  or FWD 511208

PS: Spam prevention!
Our system is protected with a spam prevention program.
If you send us an e-mail, our system will send you a confirmation message back. Just reply to this confirmation message please.
After receiving this confirmation message, our system will send the hold message (one) and all future messages (after the received confirmation message) to me without asking you again.