[Asterisk-biz] Teliax Down

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 22:34:07 MST 2005

On 8/2/05, Glenn Powers <glenn at braverock.com> wrote:
> While Teliax is reporting this as a 29 minute down time, I was
> consistently getting SIP time outs for an hour and twenty minutes, from
> 17:10:56 (CDT) to 18:30:56 (CDT):

To their credit, they at least have enough respect for their customers
to send you the notice in the first place, which is more than the
large majority of their competitors do.  They are pretty good about
communicating stuff to their clients.  They even send you a warning
email about low balances now, instead of just cutting you off like
other providers have been known to do.  I'm pretty busy, and I don't
always remember the balances of a prepaid account, or have the time to
go debugging asterisk to find out why my wife is getting busy signals
trying to call her family.

Chris