[Asterisk-biz] Teliax Down

Glenn Powers glenn at braverock.com
Tue Aug 2 21:06:55 MST 2005

While Teliax is reporting this as a 29 minute down time, I was
consistently getting SIP time outs for an hour and twenty minutes, from
17:10:56 (CDT) to 18:30:56 (CDT):

Aug 2 17:10:56 NOTICE[17400]: -- Registration for
'_________ at voip.teliax.com' timed out, trying again
[..]
Aug 2 18:30:56 NOTICE[17400]: -- Registration for
'_________ at voip.teliax.com' timed out, trying again