[Asterisk-biz] * and Polycom

AR Tarzi artarzi at batelco.com.bh
Tue Aug 2 17:31:18 MST 2005

Forgive me for approaching you offlist as I feel this does not belong in a "biz" list. I just need some help.

I have the one Polycom phone (IP600) and I've just installed Asterisk at home.. would you possibly be able to point out how to get these things working.. it took me a while to be able (just) to setup the phone..
The issues I have are on both the phone and the A at H sides.. (for instance, I was never able to setup ftp so the phone could pickup it's settings from it).
When I touch the Message key (as another example) it dials voicemail and asks me to leave a message.. (message notification is working).
I feel quite handicapped at trying to deal with the phone. I was barely able to install Asterisk at home (easy doesn't quite do it justice).

Any help would be appreciated.