[Asterisk-biz] PRESTON GARRISON - PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY

Storm D. J. Petersen stormp at telus.net
Tue Aug 2 00:20:41 MST 2005

Why would you ever give someone $500 upfront – especially if you didn’t have
an established business relationship? That’s risky.  I’d never give more
than 1 months fees up front till I had a well established business
relationship with them
 said that, I think we got burned with Simpletelecom.
Unfortunately VOIP companies are a risky business to deal with.  “You pays
yer money and takes yer chances”.

Good luck.